Learn from each other
Tell your story
You are now an expert on your inquiry question and you have the opportunity to share what you have learned with your classmates and community.
By collaborating and sharing with your fellow students and community you are enriching your learning and sharing your knowledge.
- Share your insights about your inquiry question with those around you.
- This may prompt further discussion, collaboration and thought.
- Learn from your peers – open your mind to their inquiry findings and develop an understanding of their avenues of exploration.
- You may choose to take notes or brainstorm together to create a final collaborative representation of the general inquiry topic.
- Find a wider audience to share your product with. You may have an opportunity to present your information to:
- Another group of students
- Another school
- Who can I share my inquiry with?
- What can I learn from other people’s inquiries?
- What are the benefits of sharing my inquiry? For me? For others?