Faith Library Guide
Mrs. Grieger, Mrs. Sloane and Ms. Schwier are happy to help you in any way we can including:
- Using the Internet effectively
- Using Weblinks
- Locating resources
- Novel selection
We expect that you:
- Leave your bags, drinks and food outside
- Observe quiet
- Remember to bring your barcode to borrow
- Books – 2 week loan period
- Magazines – 2 days
- Audio Visual Equipment – overnight
You will be charged for any lost or damaged items. See the library staff as soon as possible regarding any problem you may have with materials on loan.
The library catalogue is available on every computer terminal in the school. On the library computers it is easily accessed from the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Sources of Print Information
- Print collection of over 22,000 fiction/ non-fiction titles
- Periodicals collection
- Newspapers: the Australian, the Advertiser and local newspapers
- Reference books—encyclopedias etc
- Maps and posters
- Information File
- Local History Collection
28 computers with access to the Internet, Faithnet, Library Catalogue and all network applications.
- Digital still cameras
- Digital video cameras
- Data projectors
In special circumstances multimedia equipment may be used outside of school hours. Please consult staff.